"14,115' Above Ordinary"
$9.00 - $30.00
- Family fun with hands-on museums for gold camps and mining history
- A glimpse into western homestead and outlaw life around Pikes Peak
- Natural wonder and breathtaking views in one-of-a-kind interpretive centers
$2.00 - $10.00
- Features space artifacts and interactive exhibits, plus the dynamic Science On a Sphere
- Appropriate for all ages, and always changing and growing!
- Open Tuesday - Saturday, 10 AM - 4 PM
$5.00 - $8.00
- Discover how the American cowboy created the sport of Rodeo
- Preserving the legacy of the American cowboy with hands on education
- Special events and educational programs
- Raft with the most trusted outfitter since 1978
- Get the full flavor of Colorado white water rafting for the whole family
- Perfect for a first time white water rafting
- Experience the high-adrenaline adventure beneath 1,000 foot canyon walls.
- White water rafting as you experience class III to V rapids
- View astounding geology, witness local wildlife, and feel the history of the Arkansas River
$5.00 - $50.00
- Summit a fourteener without breaking a sweat!
- Enjoy fishing, hiking and picnicking in a pristine backdrop
- Open 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. Daily | Last Entry 6 p.m.
- Pike's Peak - America's Mountain will be closed on June 24th for the PPIHC
$7.50 - $10.00
- Meet the wolves twice a month — check our Facebook page for dates
- Find the perfect Colorado or Native American made treasure in our gift shop
- Listen to the audio tour right on your smartphone, or enjoy history tech-free
$6.00 - $10.00
- Dynamic Guided tours and interactive exhibits
- Educational events for every age and interest
- Open 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday-Saturday
You have no items in your cart.